I asked you to send me a picture
Smiling, I said I would wear it
while walking around the house,
pretending to have a conversation
Then, seeing reflection in a mirror or window
I wouldn't feel so lonely
(see, it isn't creepy at all)
What joy to be had
when those barriers
those miles, those hours, that Fahrenheit v centigrade discrepancy
no longer existed
We could share the same space,
eyes alive, lips and tongue working,
Dull and matte done away with
vivation and glowth now triumphant!
Of course we would laughingly agree all the time
and finish each other's thoughts
Like the best buds, evah!
But then, But then,
real you would now be superfluous
Your facebook posts would be lies!
A mean fiction created for the basest of purposes
to flout my Amy, in her 2 dimensional reality
We would have to put a stop that.
She and I would have to board a plane
To silence your mean falsehood
You pretender
You liar!
and...
Well, maybe it wasn't such a bad thing you never gave me that picture
No comments:
Post a Comment